Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
“I came in, and [my teacher] said, ‘Are you wearing a Mitt Romney shirt?’ She pointed and said, ‘Get out of the class.’ And I said, ‘no.’”

this is not a political point of view so please don't make it that, what it is a someone pushing their views on to another because of their position and I for one an so proud of this little lady for standing up and saying NO and not backing down.

ttp://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/10/04/teacher-kicks-student-out-of-class-for-wearing-mitt-romney-t-shirt/

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I hope the family sues the school for millions. I am so tired of this crap where progressives are trying to tell conservatives to sit down and shut up. I they can't behave they need to crawl back under their rocks.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
that made me mad that this woman can do this to a kid and keep her job

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
that made me mad that this woman can do this to a kid and keep her job
That's what unions get you. There are teachers that have been accused of child molestation or some other crime in NY, but for whatever reason couldn't be prosecuted and are still on the state payroll. They, each day go to a building where all these bad teachers go and sit around doing nothing but collecting a paycheck. Some have been there for over 17 years. There is a severe waste problem that needs to be solved.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts