Glock Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you saw my first post, you know that I got this used Glock 26 with very very few rounds fired from it. I traded in my problematic XDs .45 and haven't looked back. This thing is a tank. I'm not a super small guy. 5'5" 165lbs. Okay...I'm pretty small! But I have this affection for small guns. Love them. Happy to own a Glock. Happy to be part of the community!

Here it is. I have named him "Rex", after a dog companion in Fallout: New Vegas.

Edit: Forgive the frangibles!! I'm in the process of loading 100 JHP.

Glock best.jpg

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
"A tank" is a good description of a Glock. Congrats on the G26.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I don't use "problematic" guns! When I was trying to decide what my next pistol would be, I was enamored by the XD Tactical .45. BUT, I have read that the pistol is less than 100% reliable. This is unacceptable to me. So, I picked the G22. Not sorry at all!!!

·
Registered
965 Posts
Sweet!!!! I have a 26 with the Tru glow sights and I really like the feel of the gun. Like anything else, it takes some practice to shoot consistently

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Good trade,love my G26......

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Looks good! I have those sights on my gen4 G23 they are quite bright!

I had an XDm for a short period and even tho I didn't have any problems with it I just didn't like it enough to keep it.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
the G26 is a solid little gun that feels good in your hand

Reactions: Dub1973

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats! Nice looking little shooter. Maybe if I picked one of those up for my wife I could get my G19 back!

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
I love all of the subcompacts. I had a 26...sold it awhile back for a 27. Not a fan of the XD's. What's up with the slides on those things? Why so tall? Can't stand the look.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Nice pistol you have there, congrats!

·
Registered
107 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Congrats on the Glock!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts