Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
this guy is as whacked as the rest of them. he feels qualified to interpert our constitution and pass judgement on our gun laws? where was sharpton and bloomberg, did they miss the photo opportunity?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Wow, the comments section was comic relief. Those Aussies dont have ghetto's where the economy of a whole area is based on how the crack sells. During those riots in the UK recently I realized after watching some footage we could have rounded up the 100 most hardcore gang members from LA and they could have ended those riots by plain old punching little bratty british kids in the face for 3 or 4 days.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I personally everyone on this forum ( except me ) should just turn all of your guns over to me!!!!!!! lolololololololol
I wood, 'cept I dun lost all of 'em in a durn boatin' aksident in that thar durn river...tha Mrs ippi

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
At least there are some decent Aussies left:

[video=youtube;-TC2xTCb_GU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TC2xTCb_GU[/video]

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Jesse Jackson, anything for a photo op.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Funny...what about all the stories from the European and Australian people begging us not to allow our rights to be stripped, and all of the nightmare stories of those beaten, robbed, and some raped in front of their families...who were helpless to defend themselves...because they were "lawful citizens" with no firearms...gimme a break...and some jerk wants to be my brother in arms, but just as long as I have no arms,
Dude, just because you were too stupid, and weak, doesn't mean that I have to follow suit and be one of the weak "Sheeple"... :p:mad::cool:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts