Glock Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
You guys rock at finding these stories !

I do in some ways think it sucks for the guy, but on the other hand it sounds like this is the kinda guy who makes things harder on the rest of us law abiding people who know exactly where all of our weapons are 24 hours a day. Firearms and cc are such polarizing topics to begin with in America we dont need silly people brain farting regarding their weapons.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You guys rock at finding these stories !

I do in some ways think it sucks for the guy, but on the other hand it sounds like this is the kinda guy who makes things harder on the rest of us law abiding people who know exactly where all of our weapons are 24 hours a day. Firearms and cc are such polarizing topics to begin with in America we dont need silly people brain farting regarding their weapons.
At least they weren't claymore mines

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
there are people like that out there! one day after observing the manager of my condo for a few months i said to her ( beautiful girl by the way ) i bet your the type of person who goes home at night and throws your keys anywhere and then gets up the next morning and asked everyone in the house where are my keys. HER ANSWER HOW DID YOU KNOW?

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
A loaded G17 with a total of 30 rounds (if none were in the pipe) and he couldnt feel the extra weight?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Things that people do, that make you say WTF was he thinking.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
It was the ammo that gave it away, everyone knows Glocks are plastic and can't be detected.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Probably had the hammer cocked and locked to the rear, and it showed up on the xray scanner....If he only hadn't done that...lol

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I can't seem to get the link posted, but on yahoo right now, there is a link about a guy that was caught trying to get gun parts through an airport in Rhode Island stuffed in his kids stuffed animals.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I can't seem to get the link posted, but on yahoo right now, there is a link about a guy that was caught trying to get gun parts through an airport in Rhode Island stuffed in his kids stuffed animals.
Saw that...now that's bizarre...!

·
Registered
655 Posts
What a whack job. Some people are prime candidates for natural selection.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts