hahaha

·
Registered
126 Posts
I find great humor in that! Good read!

·
Registered
655 Posts
Sounds like it didn't turn out to well for old Jessie Jackson. It is a perfect ending to the stupidity of there so called cause.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Jessie Jackson et al are jokes ! Sharpton and the whole bunch are out for one thing...themselves.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
If Jackson and Sharpton were to suffer massive heart attacks, this country would be a better place!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Moe, Curly, Larry,,,,,, I mean Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson three of the most racist men
in USA.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Moe, Curly, Larry,,,,,, I mean Farrakhan, Sharpton, Jackson three of the most racist men
in USA.
It's sad to say but I believe they get off when there followers are rioting in the streets. I truly believe they are intent on keeping the 'Black Victim' narrative alive instead of encouraging them to be come lawful productive members of a society.

·
Registered
655 Posts
It's sad to say but I believe they get off when there followers are rioting in the streets. I truly believe they are intent on keeping the 'Black Victim' narrative alive instead of encouraging them to be come lawful productive members of a society.
The sad part is that it is true. The blame game only works for so long, eventually the rest of society will see through their BS. However I fear that this is going to continue as long as they have a audience (even if it is only 3 people strong). These guys are the types that thrive on the despair of others, they ride high on the hog while having the satisfaction of being the puppeteers that pull the strings. All that we can hope it that thing change (we see how far that has taken us).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts