Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You all think Wal-mart would be ok if I took them all in to their portrait studio and had glammer shots taken of them??? lolololololol

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sure...When would you do that...? I'd love to come to the sitting...lol

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AHHHH, I have never shot one but would like to. I may have to learn to shot that one left handed since my eye injury. I am shooitng pistols now right handed and left eyed. I do want to get a 5.56/.223. I dont knnow anything about them I would have to take some kind of class to learn. Dave

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I should get my entire family out of the closet for a photo!:D

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ZK, It used to be alot bigger with alot more different brands. I have been selling and adding to get it where I want it instead of always wanting the latest and greatest. Dave

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I would much rather own a used reliable FA that's already broke in than have to fight a new release that has problems. After all, it was meant to go bang not win the miss USA contest

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Would you help me carry them all in?? lololololol
Sure..be right there...go ahead and start without me if I'm not there on time...lol...I'm sure I'll be able to follow the sounds to find the studio...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
lolololol, just follow the cop cars and bring some bail money please!!! lolololol
Surely they wouldn't be troubled by all those cute little kids....just don't let all of them hang all over you as you enter the store...
Hmmm...can you say "S.W.A.T"...???...lol

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
AHHHH, I have never shot one but would like to. I may have to learn to shot that one left handed since my eye injury. I am shooitng pistols now right handed and left eyed. I do want to get a 5.56/.223. I dont knnow anything about them I would have to take some kind of class to learn. Dave
This is exactly how I shoot - right hand/left eye w/handguns & left handed w/long guns.

Do you have a local range that rents them? That's a good way to learn the basics.

Got my first AR last Christmas and love it! It's an entry-level S&W M&P15 Sport. Nothing fancy & good warranty from S&W.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts