·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
AHHHH, I have never shot one but would like to. I may have to learn to shot that one left handed since my eye injury. I am shooitng pistols now right handed and left eyed. I do want to get a 5.56/.223. I dont knnow anything about them I would have to take some kind of class to learn. Dave

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks ZK, It used to be alot bigger with alot more different brands. I have been selling and adding to get it where I want it instead of always wanting the latest and greatest. Dave

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
AHHHH, I have never shot one but would like to. I may have to learn to shot that one left handed since my eye injury. I am shooitng pistols now right handed and left eyed. I do want to get a 5.56/.223. I dont knnow anything about them I would have to take some kind of class to learn. Dave
This is exactly how I shoot - right hand/left eye w/handguns & left handed w/long guns.

Do you have a local range that rents them? That's a good way to learn the basics.

Got my first AR last Christmas and love it! It's an entry-level S&W M&P15 Sport. Nothing fancy & good warranty from S&W.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.