Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Can I also purchase the holster that it goes in? I want to carry one of these concealed!

Oh darn! Just realized it's for a 9mm! :(

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
20 mins to load and 1 minute to unload

"say ello ta' my little friend"

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
in action ( better stop at walmart on the way out to the range)

[video=youtube;Cpg7lgnd2Yg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cpg7lgnd2Yg[/video]

·
Registered
115 Posts
Heebie geebies - man, that's a lot of lead real fast! I think my wife would have me committed if I bought a magazine that cost nearly as much as my gun... lol.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The Wal-Mart near me can't keep it on the shelf. I stock up whenever the ammo is available but if I had one of these set up I would be ordering from a web site.
that guy went through 25 bucks worth of ammo in under 10 seconds, reminds me of the old cigarette commercial "smoking more; enjoying it less"

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hmmm...a moments worth of fun, or another brand new Glock..?
I can't afford one but that sure does look like a "moment to remember" if I ever had the chance

·
Banned
966 Posts
I couldn't see what that crazy looking thing had to do with reloading until I finally figured out you mean reloading the gun, not the cases.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I can't afford one but that sure does look like a "moment to remember" if I ever had the chance
lol...for sure...it'd be fun to do once, with a G18... I don't see any practical use for it with the loaded weight. That price along with $10 would get me another new Glock, and change back...and I could think of lots of practical purposes for another Glock...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts