Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I bought a G23 yesterday..It's a Gen3, like new in box... Could pass for new in the store... It came with 4 mags, Fobus paddle holster, spare mag holster, box of range ammo and a box of Federal personal defense ammo... $450...may use it to trade for something else....
sorry about the quality..not a camera person, lol

Attachments

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Probably a better pic of the G23...Odd couple, or dynamic duo, lol? Vertebrate Air gun Trigger Mammal Gun barrel

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
good looker and real nice price considering all that came with it. i don't know about using it for a trade all my glocks are on my never sell list. besides my daughter who will inherit them would kill me.

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is a good deal with all the extras.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
forgot to mention, in mass being manufacture prior to 10/21/98 to be legal here and with only one mag they are 550.00. and you can sell them all day long. so yes a great deal!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did the crappy Ruger come free? LOL!
Nope...different deal...but that "crappy" Ruger is always with me, unless I'm on a military installation...It's there whether I have an additional weapon or not...:D

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'd love to have something just a little bigger than the LCP, but in a "real" caliber...I think my XDS will fit the bill, if it ever gets here...
Phantom pistols...outta be against the law to tease us like that...Hope it's worth the wait...At any rate, I'll probably sell the newly acquired G23...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts