Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone this is my first post and i just wanted to know what everyone else uses for their triggers and how much is the trigger pull on your glock? i currently have a g22 and i was looking for any options

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have the 3.5 connector in all of my Glocks except the G17 GEN4 (just havent gotten around to it). I dont have a scale to measure the trigger pull, but there is a BIG differance between it and the stock pull IMHO.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
All my triggers are stock, I wouldn't change them unless I could shoot one with a different trigger to compare it to. Don't know when or if that will happen.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
glock catalog says trigger pull is 5.5 pounds on most of there guns but i think that could vary some what from gun to gun as does the manufacturers listed weight on some guns. s&w , when listing the trigger pull in there catalog on the m&p series goes so far to state 6.5 pounds with a plus or minus sign after it. all my glocks have standard triggers which i find perfect for me.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Stock trigger here. Mine is around 4.8 to 5 lbs. I am not opposed to the lighter trigger pull, just never had the inclination to do it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I replaced my stock connector with the Ghost 3.5 connector on my 27 3rd. gen. and am very satisfied with the results. I have had a 17 since they first came out. This was my duty weapon and it still keeps working as it is supposed to!

·
Registered
126 Posts
I did a ghost 3.5 # replacement and polished up the other trigger components and had some full auto issues, which was caused by me and definitely not the Ghost trigger part. I now keep them all stock. I have 4 Glocks currently. Once you get used to the triggers, they are not bad at all!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Unlike most people here. On my G21 gen4 I didn't care for the factory trigger so I went all out. I got a lone wolf 3.5# connector. A wolf springs competition spring kit. A phantom aluminum adjustable trigger with chrome bar. And I did a good polish. These mods were a huge improvement (imo) over stock. To me the factory trigger was too sloppy. Lots of pre-/ over-travel with a 5.5# kind of spongy pull. Now I have a very clean crisp brake at 3.25ish# pull. Almost no pre-travel and little over-travel. Not to mention the billet aluminum trigger is very comfortable. Feels kinds like a 1911 trigger.
It went from ok to match grade.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Was thinking of doing the ghost trigger..but wasnt to sure but seems like over half of everyone who posted keeps it stock...ill just wait a little then make a decision(currently upgrading a few other guns)

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I always upgrade my trigger connectors to Ghost 3.5# and polish the pieces. Just my personal preference. There's nothing wrong with keeping it stock.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just don't keep the dremel on that one piece too long. Or you may have a G18 like I did! Fun, but scary when you dont expect it.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Unlike most people here. On my G21 gen4 I didn't care for the factory trigger so I went all out. I got a lone wolf 3.5# connector. A wolf springs competition spring kit. A phantom aluminum adjustable trigger with chrome bar. And I did a good polish. These mods were a huge improvement (imo) over stock. To me the factory trigger was too sloppy. Lots of pre-/ over-travel with a 5.5# kind of spongy pull. Now I have a very clean crisp brake at 3.25ish# pull. Almost no pre-travel and little over-travel. Not to mention the billet aluminum trigger is very comfortable. Feels kinds like a 1911 trigger.
It went from ok to match grade.

Now you have me considering it, as well...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts