Glock Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have been off work for the past three weeks with the baby (I still have 2 weeks till I go back). So with my free time I have been playing around with some holster making. It started out slow, but it quickly picked up the pace. Here are some pics of the finished projects.

Brown Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory

Brown Sleeve Bag Wood Beige

Sleeve Bag Grey Collar Beige

Hand Sleeve Belt Automotive design Grey

Brown Sleeve Beige Strap Font

Reactions: Agabus and rowabi

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I like the bottowm one in the first post. Very Good ! To me, Less is Good in a holster.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Originally Posted by rowabi
Me too...Thinkin' of getting into this thing pretty seriously...?

Yeah, although I don't need a dual-clip IWB as I already have a CBST.
Trey3, this thing may turn into something for ya...getting serious about it...?

·
Registered
17 Posts
Very Very Cool!!...

I am looking to do something like this too. What are you using, and where did you get the info on how to put it all together? Or, are you just very skilled in crafts?

What I want to do, is make an IWB holster. I am Director of Security at my local church. So, need something that some of the fearful people can't see. Getting kinda tiring to always keep my shirt pulled over my G23, (sigh).
I'm on a disability income, so, forced retirement. That equals to low fixed income. :-(
Hence, gotta make one for myself.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally Posted by rowabi
Me too...Thinkin' of getting into this thing pretty seriously...?

Trey3, this thing may turn into something for ya...getting serious about it...?
Yeah I think that this is going to be something that is going to get serious. I am currently work on getting a system, so I can manufacture these at pretty good pace. We will see where it goes over the next few months.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
Yeah I think that this is going to be something that is going to get serious. I am currently work on getting a system, so I can manufacture these at pretty good pace. We will see where it goes over the next few months.
Good luck!

How's the baby?

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very Very Cool!!...

I am looking to do something like this too. What are you using, and where did you get the info on how to put it all together? Or, are you just very skilled in crafts?

What I want to do, is make an IWB holster. I am Director of Security at my local church. So, need something that some of the fearful people can't see. Getting kinda tiring to always keep my shirt pulled over my G23, (sigh).
I'm on a disability income, so, forced retirement. That equals to low fixed income. :-(
Hence, gotta make one for myself.
I did a little research on the Kydex material, and I am the type of person that is hands on and really enjoys doing things like this. There is however a learning curve and in the beginning the material will get the best of you. There is a wealth of knowledge on the web. I have gone a little overkill with the equipment that I have gathered up for holster making. Most of it at the beginning trial and error, and you need to figure out what works best for you. If you are really interested in making your own holster then I would be more then willing to give you an idea as to what you need to fabricate these holsters on your own.
Send me a PM and we can go from there.

Trey

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for the support everyone. If anyone needs a holster feel free to send me an e-mail @ [email protected].

Thanks again.

Trey

1 - 14 of 14 Posts