Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
thanks very much md. as a retired leo i can buy new glocks in mass but there are a whole bunch of people who can't and will jump at this. four seasons guns in mass is getting 600-700 for the ones he has now. i will spread the word. nice of you to post this, thanks again.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Maybe this has been explained before and I just dont remember, but why are the 2nd GEN Mass compliant and the 3rd GEN not?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Maybe this has been explained before and I just dont remember, but why are the 2nd GEN Mass compliant and the 3rd GEN not?
i really don't keep up with the different gen's but that really isn't the difference. any glock now matter what the gen is ok in mass provided it was manufactured before 10/21/98 its not a law but the attorney general's regulation it is really stupid here because the state department of public safety says you can buy new glocks but the attorney general says no. and guess who rules?

·
Registered
33 Posts
I need someone to explain the "mass copliant" . I understand compliance issuse with AK's. Not sure I understand why a handgun would need to be compliant?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I need someone to explain the "mass copliant" . I understand compliance issuse with AK's. Not sure I understand why a handgun would need to be compliant?
i am retired leo from mass im_n2_vws. if you go to search and put in glock 27 for sale it will bring up naturally guns for sale, on the second page at the top entitled wts glock 27 and read that thread about half way down it should explain it to you. if you have trouble finding it or understanding it let me know and i will do it again here, its just a lot of typing to do over again but i will do if needed.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts