Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sure most all of you have seen this video of a DEA agent speaking to a classroom of students on the topic of gun safety (I'm guessing). I am a little baffled about how this happened. I mean the simple answer that I have is that after he cleared the weapon, locked the slide back to show the classroom that the chamber was empty, did he somehow inadvertently "forget" that it had a loaded magazine still in the weapon?? Then when he went to holster it and let the slide go forward, he must have had his finger on the trigger?? Sounds like that was the simple answer of what happened but just curious if anyone has a different explanation.

DEA Agent - YouTube

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
You cant fix Stupid! Your explanation sounds reasonable, he is such a "Professional".

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
By the way, I didn't know that Rick James became a DEA agent after his music career ended!! LOL!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
By the way, I didn't know that Rick James became a DEA agent after his music career ended!! LOL!
“Cocaine is a powerful drug".... A Rick James quote from a Dave Chappelle show interview

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Old video, but yeah we all need to be careful when handling guns, stuff like this can happen to anyone if you're not careful.

ps: I'm moving this to off topic.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I don't even have words for that whole thing...hard to believe, huh? :eek:

·
Registered
960 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't even have words for that whole thing...hard to believe, huh? :eek:
My thoughts exactly. Kind of wondering what the discussion at the dinner table with the students and parents was like!! Mom, dad, .........we had Rick James teaching us gun safety today and he shot himself in the the foot with a 40 oz, uh, I mean 40, well 40 something that rap singers rap about!! LOL!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts