Glock Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody got any war stories from the street ? attempted to get mugged , robbed ect.. :cool:

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
None to tell and hope to keep it that way. And I would rather have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.

·
Registered
655 Posts
None to tell and hope to keep it that way. And I would rather have it and not need it then to need it and not have it.
2nd that. That is the best way to keep it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
no sir. Knock on wood. Although I lived in a rough neighborhood in indy for a while where I had someone kicking my neighbors door in @ 2 a.m I had shotgun read in case they gave up and tried my door but they never did. Closest call Ive had.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
In Atlanta one time, I did have two rough looking guys in the car in front of me...They got caught at the light ahead, and as they stopped, the passenger jumped out and ran back towards my front passenger side door. Before he got even with the window, I had drawn my G23 from between the seats, and leveled it at the window...he bent over, picked something up off the ground, and ran back...Man, that could have been a bad day...I thank God it wasn't...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
A friend in Atlanta always carried a G19...One night on the way home he noticed a small pick-up following with lights off...He cut across a parking lot to get to a better lit area and they suddenly came around him, cut him off and suddenly stopped. Two males exited the vehicle started towards him. Before they even got past their vehicle, he was out, leaning over the top of his door, his 19 aimed at the closest one..He told them he was a firearms instructor, promising he wouldn't miss if he took another step...They ran back to their vehicle and left ...He was a firearms instructor, and had formerly done many missions with an un-named spec-ops unit...just to say he had nerves of steel. Glad he didn't have to take a life that night...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts