Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the interview and the chief deputy talks about how many rounds you need for protection..."6 rds, 10 rds...if you need 32 rounds you're having a bad day.." Hey, I would say that if you have to use even 1 round, you're having a bad day...Granted, I realize the point of 32 rounds,
but the way anti legislation works is that you take the 32 rounders, and then determine that 15 rd mags are unnecessary, then the 10, then anything more than 5, then 3...then you can say that you really don't need any...just my .02 worth...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I chuckle at first,:) then it pisses me off! :mad: Just like all the anti gun propaganda in the Lethal Weapon movies.
It doesn't piss me off anymore. a ever growing majority of the country knows hollywood is a bunch of overpaid morons that are out of touch with reality anyway. I just don't support the really dumb ones any more. I will not give Danny Glover any of my time or money. He is just 1 of many.

·
Registered
188 Posts
It doesn't piss me off anymore. a ever growing majority of the country knows hollywood is a bunch of overpaid morons that are out of touch with reality anyway. I just don't support the really dumb ones any more. I will not give Danny Glover any of my time or money. He is just 1 of many.
I totally agree ZK57

·
Registered
62 Posts
I am ashamed to say that the head of the Brady center is from Indiana. That is how it will start. They will again target magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
With all the public shootings that have been happening lately, it's a wonder Obama isn't calling for gun collections. If he gets elected again in November, I guarantee he will.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I am ashamed to say that the head of the Brady center is from Indiana. That is how it will start. They will again target magazines that hold more than 10 rounds.
With all the public shootings that have been happening lately, it's a wonder Obama isn't calling for gun collections. If he gets elected again in November, I guarantee he will.
I agree they will try but they just don't have to statistics from Bureau of Crime Statistics to back up their claim and they never will unless they fudge... ok, LIE about the stats

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
The BATFE had no problem ly'ing about 'operation fast & furious'
Nope they didn't have a problem. I just bought Katie Pavlic's new book 'Fast and Furious' if you haven't got it yet I would suggest it. She finally put down in print what I have been thinking for the last 3 years. I believe this was all a setup by Napalitono, Holder and Obama to crack down on F/A sales and possession in this country. Using illegal arms sales to mexico. as the precursor. Before F&F was ever exposed I remember Napalitono in an interview saying just that. Then all of a sudden Brian Terry is killed and all hell breaks loose on their plan.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I hope they all fry in hell for that one. They might as well have shot him themselves.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
The Liberal Media Strikes Again ! What a bunch of clowns, anything for a news story.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
In the interview and the chief deputy talks about how many rounds you need for protection..."6 rds, 10 rds...if you need 32 rounds you're having a bad day.." Hey, I would say that if you have to use even 1 round, you're having a bad day...Granted, I realize the point of 32 rounds,
but the way anti legislation works is that you take the 32 rounders, and then determine that 15 rd mags are unnecessary, then the 10, then anything more than 5, then 3...then you can say that you really don't need any...just my .02 worth...
This x 100!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Great another BS story on the evils of guns. Those people are soooo freakin stupid.
As for high-cap mags. I think they should make them bigger. :)
My g21 sits in my nightstand with 30rnd kriss mag. Why you ask? Cause if im woken up in the middle of the night with some dirtbag threatening my family. I instantly win the armsrace. if you can bring only one mag with you in a ”oh shit” situation. I'd rather more bullets than less. Better to have and not need than need and not have.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts