Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to GlockForum.net - A Glock Forum dedicated to Glock pistols and Glock firearms. Our goal is to be your number one information resource dedicated entirely to Glock handguns. We also cover a variety of topics related to other guns/firearms, gun ownership, gun care, tactical firearms and more.

To fully participate on the site you must first register, it's quick and free. To do so, click _HERE_.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hello to everyone, another newbie signing in. Avid Glock enthusiast and Glock Armorer.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Newbe from KY

Hello,

Just joined. Looking forward to years of discourse. Very long time shooter, new to Glock. My carry weapon is a Glock 36. Love it!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Tighter Mag Release

I was wondering if any one had any recommendations (if there are any) as to how to tighten up the mag release. I takes but a slight bump to release the mag and in transition shooting where you are running and moving all over the place it base caused my mag to fall out. I did have the mag release shaved (recommended y a friend) and it seems to help a lot but i must say its a lil on the hokie side.

I did notice that my mags (factory) had some ware on the plastic, a slight ridge, probably from use but its not that much and by the way they are appearing i would think that it would cause the mags to stay in more.

anyway i am all ears

Stew

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
hey, guys...just ran across this...worth watching...possible fix to mag release problems...

·
Registered
655 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
That's embarrassing...totally lost it...will search history, see if I can retrieve it...

·
Registered
3 Posts
GSSF Competition Matches

Has anyone here competed in any Glock matches? I am looking into competing in one and was wondering what peoples experiences were. Also, what gun did you use and how did you train for it? Thanks....JT

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Welcome to the Forum !!!

1 - 20 of 133 Posts