·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet...! I love it...congrats, Trey! That for the little guy? lol

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I figured that he could handle this one a little better.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Have a great weekend...Maybe you'll get to shoot it...Don't forget to give us a range report, Trey...Happy shooting!

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I loved my G30!

As with every Glock I've formerly owned, I was sad to see it go, but I know you'll really like it. Very comforting to have 11 rounds of 230gr hollow points on your hip :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Well, it should conceal a little easier.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Y'all.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have a great weekend...Maybe you'll get to shoot it...Don't forget to give us a range report, Trey...Happy shooting!
I will, and you do the same. I am going to cross my fingers that we get some rang time soon.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For some reason I sold my G20SF and 29SF. I hated loosing 10mm brass, and would spend more time looking for that lost case than shooting :p
I really liked the G20 (it wasn't the SF, but the 30 is). I had no problem with the larger body on the G20 but I really like the feel of the SF.

The thing that I really hated is trying to find the 10mm shells. Since I don't reload at this point I am stuck trying find the best option in bulk. That is not a problem with the 45. I seem to find it everywhere. Now to stock up.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Both my G20SF and my G29SF are carried a LOT more than shot, the same goes for the G31 and G33. I shoot my 45acps and 9mm the most.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I really liked the G20 (it wasn't the SF, but the 30 is). I had no problem with the larger body on the G20 but I really like the feel of the SF.

The thing that I really hated is trying to find the 10mm shells. Since I don't reload at this point I am stuck trying find the best option in bulk. That is not a problem with the 45. I seem to find it everywhere. Now to stock up.
Reloading is the way to go with the 10mm, factory ammo is scarce and expensive.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
Reloading is the way to go with the 10mm, factory ammo is scarce and expensive.
True, and also not that much more powerful than .40. Reloading lets you unleash the real potential of the caliber.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts