Gun barrel Wood Revolver Gun accessory Trigger

Air gun Trigger Gun barrel Revolver Gun accessory

G30SF

Cant wait to go shoot it. :D

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah I figured that he could handle this one a little better.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Have a great weekend...Maybe you'll get to shoot it...Don't forget to give us a range report, Trey...Happy shooting!

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
I loved my G30!

As with every Glock I've formerly owned, I was sad to see it go, but I know you'll really like it. Very comforting to have 11 rounds of 230gr hollow points on your hip :)

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Well, it should conceal a little easier.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Y'all.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Have a great weekend...Maybe you'll get to shoot it...Don't forget to give us a range report, Trey...Happy shooting!
I will, and you do the same. I am going to cross my fingers that we get some rang time soon.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
For some reason I sold my G20SF and 29SF. I hated loosing 10mm brass, and would spend more time looking for that lost case than shooting :p
I really liked the G20 (it wasn't the SF, but the 30 is). I had no problem with the larger body on the G20 but I really like the feel of the SF.

The thing that I really hated is trying to find the 10mm shells. Since I don't reload at this point I am stuck trying find the best option in bulk. That is not a problem with the 45. I seem to find it everywhere. Now to stock up.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
Both my G20SF and my G29SF are carried a LOT more than shot, the same goes for the G31 and G33. I shoot my 45acps and 9mm the most.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I really liked the G20 (it wasn't the SF, but the 30 is). I had no problem with the larger body on the G20 but I really like the feel of the SF.

The thing that I really hated is trying to find the 10mm shells. Since I don't reload at this point I am stuck trying find the best option in bulk. That is not a problem with the 45. I seem to find it everywhere. Now to stock up.
Reloading is the way to go with the 10mm, factory ammo is scarce and expensive.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.