Glock Forum banner

What kind of Critters have you put out of their Misery??

• Mouse

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Squirrel

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Bird

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Snake

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • Coyote

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Skunk

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Raccoon

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Wolf

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bear

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Dear

Votes: 5 50.0%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey all...I know this sounds Ominous with a title like that. But about 2 days ago, my wife and I were out in our garden, and a snake showed up. Well, since we live where several poisonous snake are known to live, I just had to shoot him with my Glock 23:D. I know this is a little overkill, but, it worked. Shot his head right off. :cool:

So, I thought I would start this thread. Please respond with whatever you have shot. OK??....Let's see where this goes.....

Hmmm...I would like to create a poll on this, but can't find out how, or where to do it...:confused:... e.g. critters...what kind...etc.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Hmmm...Looks Like I figured out the POLL...LOL...:cool:...OOPS...Forgot to add Paper...Sorry...:(

·
Registered
655 Posts
Snake here to. Mine was while we were out shooting the other weekend. We killed a lot of paper too.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ah-h-h....Oops, Sorry all. I did forget to add some important critters. E.G. Zombies (lol)...and Paper...etc. Unfortunately, The Poll only allows 10 options. And now, I don't know where or how to edit it. It looks like it can't be done once it is voted on. :p...Now, if anyone knows how to edit this after the fact, please let me know..OK??...thanks.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
ah-h-h....Oops, Sorry all. I did forget to add some important critters. E.G. Zombies (lol)...and Paper...etc. Unfortunately, The Poll only allows 10 options. And now, I don't know where or how to edit it. It looks like it can't be done once it is voted on. :p...Now, if anyone knows how to edit this after the fact, please let me know..OK??...thanks.
probably can't after voting has begun.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey all...to those that have voted, and also to the new votes. Please post what you have dismissed. Many have. But, I see that a deer and a bear has been voted on. So, please add some details. Also, PLEASE don't exaggerate on this. OK?...thanks.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ha HA HA...ah-h-h Nope...LOL...But, I was wondering about shooting my mice problems with my G23...:p

·
Registered
188 Posts
Shot a Fisher Cat in my back yard w/ my G27, one shot kill. This thing had been killing neighbors cats and small dogs for a while, and it was trying to get thru the screen to get our cat, so I swatted at it with a shovel, then hit it right thru the shoulder with a Hornady Critical Defense. Made quite a mess. Those things are nasty, they kill just for the sake of killing.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice, Glad you killed that thing. (thumbs up)!. Fisher cat. Makes me think you live in a Northern climate?. Last time I saw a Fisher, was when I lived in the Arrowhead region of Minn. Ely to be exact....anyway, thanks for being descriptive.

·
Registered
188 Posts
Nice, Glad you killed that thing. (thumbs up)!. Fisher cat. Makes me think you live in a Northern climate?. Last time I saw a Fisher, was when I lived in the Arrowhead region of Minn. Ely to be exact....anyway, thanks for being descriptive.
Yeah, Western MASS. You can always tell when a fisher cat is in the area, all the squirles and chipmunks disappear, along with pets. They stay in one area until there's nothing left, then move on. Rotten bastards!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts