Glock Forum banner

What is your edc knife?

5K views 24 replies 13 participants last post by  matthewkodadek1 
#1 ·
I am in the market for a new EDC knife and I wanted to see what everyone is carrying these days. I am leaning towards and auto (OTF) but I am open to anything.

Post pictures of your EDC knifes. I am currently carrying a MOD CQD Mark 1.

#2 ·
Here's one that I carry often my S&W Special Tactical
Gadget Metal Electric blue Office supplies Everyday carry

#4 ·
I like it,but I like most knives I see these days.

#13 ·
Interesting looking Knife. Is it a skinner? Looks like the top of the blade is sharpened about an inch or so.

#14 ·
My knife? Got it shootin at a Trap shoot. I was surprised when I saw it was Made in Italy. It's Remington brand though. I did some hunting in my day but don't know a thing about knives with the exception of Swiss Army Knives. Have a couple now and have had some more back in the day. MacGyver thing I guess.

#16 ·
I don't carry "expensive" knives. I've got a couple, don't get me wrong, but for day to day..."Workin Knife?" I carry a Smith and wesson, made in china, Flipper. I've carried this damn thing...for the last 12 years. It's a Worker.

I carried a Buck for 20 years...even had a buddy "sculpture it"...really amazing difference in the handle. You can see how old it is by the shape of the blade and how much over the years, it's been sharpened.

Now...the knife I'd love to have?
But just wont?

Attachments

Reactions: ifithitu
#17 ·
I carried a Buck for 20 years...even had a buddy "sculpture it"...really amazing difference in the handle. You can see how old it is by the shape of the blade and how much over the years, it's been sharpened.
old school bikers used to file finger groves in them

#24 ·
Nothing particularly fancy or tacticool.

It used to be if a boy couldn't be trusted with a pocket knife by the time he was eight or nine years old he was considered a wastrel by adults and a failure among his peers. I have been carrying a some variation of the classic Scout knife for better than 60 years, mostly a GI Camillus.

When I have to dress "nice," I like something a little smaller in the pocket like Buck Cadet.

But, if SHTF, I think I would also opt for the practicality and added capabilities of an M7 bayonet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.