Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
My new G34 Gen 4, fully tricked out with the best parts, Viridian X5L, Blackhawk TACLOK holster, TruGlo TFX nightsights... Much better than the sixty+ other handguns I've had over the last 44 years! If only...

·
Registered
4,630 Posts
nifty - do you have other pistols with which you can use the can ?
I have two other pistols but they don't have threaded barrels. I like the silencer on the .45 sounds good and quiet.

Reactions: Ron36105

·
Registered
19 Posts
Colt SAA in 44 Special in a Doc Holiday Shoulder Holster is a favorite...
....BUT...
This is the Glock forum, I'll go with the Model 41.....
Long Slide .45 ACP....13 rounds +2 w/ extension = 15 rounds.
Impressive Pistol...
I think the military needs to take a look @ this one.....

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
G19, gen3.5 RF2, I don't own it though. Instead I own a
G19 gen 4. The fit in my hand is honestly perfect. It's almost as if glock used my hand to make it. I only own 2 guns for right now. I'd like an g19 SAI tier 2. I also want to build a lightweight short barrel AR.

Also I don't run a back strap on the Gen 4 I was just trying them out. I also use a front night sight now instead of the fiber optic.

Air gun Machine gun Trigger Wood Shotgun Wood Electric blue Composite material Engineering Gun accessory Air gun Wood Trigger Gun barrel Wood stain

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
G19, gen3.5 RF2, I don't own it though. Instead I own a
G19 gen 4. The fit in my hand is honestly perfect. It's almost as if glock used my hand to make it. I only own 2 guns for right now. I'd like an g19 SAI tier 2. I also want to build a lightweight short barrel AR.

Also I don't run a back strap on the Gen 4 I was just trying them out. I also use a front night sight now instead of the fiber optic.

View attachment 6763 View attachment 6764 View attachment 6765
Really Nice lookin guns man. Love that custom in the middle.

I'd do a bit more custom stuff if I had the bucks, on my 30s. I saw some custom Glocks in a new Gun store in Naples Fl. while visitin my Bro in law. The Alamo.

Anyway...I've owned, Many, many pistols. Loved em all, for different reasons in different times. Now, my favorite pistol is my G30s. Both of em. For, only one reason. Self Defense, close quarters. It's just where I'm at in my life. I've never been a "collector".

Attachments

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
The custom SAI glock pictured isn't mine. The other two are. The AR pictured is more complete now than it was when pictured there. It my first rifle and completely build from the ground up to my liking.

The SAI glock has a pricy tag that's hard to justify. I really just want the slide cuts and stippling. Glocks run great and I'm fine with the Gen 4 triggers feel once the heavy bump is removed. However if you lighten the slide that much you could easily compromise reliability, so I'm fighting myself on modding the g19.

I think a seconded g19 might be in my future, or a g26. I might get the g43 or a shield for work. I'm struggling to stay comfortable with my g19. It's heavy and thick and I'm up and down all day working on cars.

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
The SAI glock has a pricy tag that's hard to justify.
I Know, Right?

BUT...wouldn't ya just LOVE to BUILD, your OWN Personal Glock?? What EVER Model!!!:cool::D:cool:

Reactions: Nanashi

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
I Know, Right?

BUT...wouldn't ya just LOVE to BUILD, your OWN Personal Glock?? What EVER Model!!!:cool::D:cool:
It would be lighter but not weaker. What's the slide made out of on a glock?

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
glocks 34 and 19 are both good pistols

just 'cause this is a glock forum doesn't mean ya've gotta say your favorite is a glock

·
Registered
103 Posts
My S&W M&P 9, This was my first striker fired pistol and me and this pistol just get along good together.
Trigger Air gun Revolver Gun barrel Font

Reactions: Specter6

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
1. Keltec PMR 30
2. Glock 19
3. Glock 20

1 - 20 of 37 Posts