Glock Forum banner
21 - 37 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
I have 2 safe queens right now only one is a favorite, it is a 1966 model belgian browning challenger (the first one) , before I quit using it about 8 years ago I had maybe 50-60 thousand rounds through it and never recall a misfeed , failure to feed, or failure to fire. I believe this to be the best trigger on any pistol I've ever used. It came with both a 6" and 4" barrel. I used the 6' for targets and squirrels. I used the 4" when going in the woods on canebreak rattlers in southern georgia. It is in excellent condition. I have 4 mags, and the original paperwork, cardboard case and rug. It will be passed on down line when I go to my great reward. (I will not provide a picture)

·
Registered
4,849 Posts
Mine is my Kimber Custom Target II with fixed night sights because it was my first 1911, it is very accurate, and has never once failed.

It's not my best pistol, my best 1911, or even my best Kimber, but it's still my favorite.

·
Registered
953 Posts
It depends on what you want it for: for everyday carry GLOCK19 - for the range 1911.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
It depends on what you want it for: for everyday carry GLOCK19 - for the range 1911.
ah come on glockprofellow - there's gotta be a favorite.....if you had a prius (fuel economy) and a Ferrari 488 gtb (well, it's a Ferrari !) they've got different "what you want it fors" but you'd probably be able to pick a favorite between the two ;)

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
G19 gen3 Np3 slide and barrel.

Reactions: yesoverhere

·
Registered
896 Posts
For the most part, my favorite all-around pistol is this one: (I shoot the heck out of it!)

3rd generation Glock Model 21. Fitted with an extended and muzzle-ported Bar-Sto Precision barrel. The factory OEM internal action has also been complete rebuilt. The trigger breaks very clean at 4.9 to 5.2 lb, and stops 'dead' after the break. I've grown accustomed to, and I really really like this gun!

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Trigger Air gun Gun barrel Gun accessory Metal

I have one of these and it’s the toughest auto that I have owned, it’s my favorite because it’s stainless.
My .45 is blue, so I leave it in the house and out of the rain.

21 - 37 of 37 Posts