Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
ditto on loving glocks. also have rugers, rev and semi's, smith, rev and semi's, sig, taurus rev only, and walther. choices are glock for semi and smith for revolver.

·
Registered
62 Posts
I like 'em all. :) I have owned handguns from most of the manufacturers out there and I enjoyed something about all of them. For the most part, quality of handgun design is such that most handguns are good to go out of the box. Even the lower price point guns do what they are supposed to do and go bang. Again, for the most part.

Reactions: rowabi

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I have owned many handguns, some of my favorites are: 1911s, Browning Hi-Power, S&W (especially N Frames) and SIG to name a few.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I haven't met a firearm I haven't liked yet. I like some better than others. Some I like to shoot, carry and then there are some I'll just put in places in case the SHTF.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like glocks, I also like glocks, and glocks aren't to bad as well.
OkOk ok...hk p7m8. it's just a fetish really.
They are really a treat to shoot.
RW

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
S&W revolvers are nice... as well as the M&P autos, some of the Ruger revolvers...(contemplating a bobbed hammer .327...thoughts.?) Glocks, Kimbers, (most all 1911's in fact)...I like too many to name them all...Don't even get me started on AR's...lol...I like most firearms...

·
Registered
655 Posts
I like guns, I am not brand specific. They are all beautiful in there own right.

·
Registered
126 Posts
My 2 other favorites are my Ruger Super Blackhawk 44 mag, and my 40c M&P.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I only have 11 in the house, shooting for 20 :) Not sure what's next though, maybe a pocket gun. I would really like a bazooka, but not having any luck finding one.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I only have 11 in the house, shooting for 20 :) Not sure what's next though, maybe a pocket gun. I would really like a bazooka, but not having any luck finding one.
Always room for one more in the safe...If not, it's time for another new safe......

·
Registered
655 Posts
Will you let me know when you pin down that bazooka? I want to get on that list. +1 on the pocket gun (Sig P238 was my victim).

·
Registered
223 Posts
I have a hard time answering this Thread. I can appreciate even the guns that are not popular. So you name one gun, I either own one or want to purchase one.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Always room for one more in the safe...If not, it's time for another new safe......
The problem with buying a new safe is that money can be spent on more guns! I am so confused on what to do!

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
The problem with buying a new safe is that money can be spent on more guns! I am so confused on what to do!
Ah heck...buy one of each...then buy more guns for the new safe...

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I need to get a safe too. As soon as my new contract comes in I'm ordering a Liberty safe. They have a distributor about 40 miles north of me. I just need to make room in the apartment.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I need to get a safe too. As soon as my new contract comes in I'm ordering a Liberty safe. They have a distributor about 40 miles north of me. I just need to make room in the apartment.
I am jealous. I have been begging for a Liberty Safe for a while.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts