·
Registered
25 Posts
For me it's a 3.5lb connector! :D

Reactions: JackRussell

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hopefully this topic takes off, will be following it. I'm wanting to start dressing up and accessorizing mine.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi folks,

In addition to custom handgun ammunition, we stock a variety of accessories and we're considering adding the Ameriglo line of sights. They make a front site with a tritium insert specifically for all Glocks. Before we add this line of equipment to our inventory we'd like to know how they perform in real world use and would appreciate any feedback on them anyone cares to offer. Do they generally install pretty easily? And do they provide adequate front sight visibility in low light conditions? Anyone have any experience with the other Ameriglo products? All help on this greatly appreciated. Thanks much.

·
Banned
5 Posts
I have bought 3.5# connectors for my Gen 1 G17 and Gen 3 G23 but I won't touch my carry Gen 4 G26; however, I think I will get night sights for my G26. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Tough choice. My first mods on my new G19 will be the beaver tail grip, butt cap and the 3.5lb connector. Later I want to get some night sights, tactical light.

1 - 20 of 221 Posts