Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at a supertuck deluxe or mini deluxe. Just looking for some reveiws. Ive read alot of reveiws on the internet but wanted some more thoughts.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Never owned one, but I did check it out. Looks pretty awesome. I prefer Uncle Mikes and Bass Pro Shops Redhead which are their own label. I just like the idea of "less material" when it comes to carrying. I think you couldn't go wrong with that holster. Saw some good reviews out there. :)

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I tried out a similar holster but it was not tuckable. I believe 'less is more' in a holster for CCW. I want the smallest holster that does the job. For instance I like the 'Summer Special' and the Versacarry.
But here again, as in so many ither firearms and products as I stated in another thread, "one mans trash is another man's treasure".

As far as any tuckable holster, my bulging waistline just does not let me tuck a shirt over a IWB without printing.

I have a box full of holsters that did not work, the only way to find out for sure is to try one. If it doesent work, sell it on E Bay or here on the Forum.

Reactions: ArmyCobra1

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
I own the supertuck, and think it's great. Very comfortable.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
I own the supertuck, and think it's great. Very comfortable.
Ditto.

I've worn mine on 13 hour drives without a problem. Once you find the sweet spot and it molds to your curves, you're good to go. Good cant settings and the one I have (ordered for G19) fits every non-.45/non-10mm model.

It's my go-to holster when I can't (or don't want to) dress around carrying.

Great company, too. 2-week free trial and lifetime warranty.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
They're supposed to be great...you might want to look at these as well...
HHH 1

1 - 6 of 6 Posts