Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For the life of me I cannot figure out why Glock Even makes a .380 in the same size as a 9mm, and why would a police officer want one? The size and weight are the same as the G19 and 26, and I dont personaly feel much of a difference in the recoil of a .380 and the 9mm. The only reason I can see to own a .380, is to have one small enough to fit in a pocket or wallet holster. It just doesnt make any sense to me. Who would pick a G28 0ver a G26?

Now if Glock were to make one the size of the LCP or even the Sig P238, that might make more sense.

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
It's for countries (many in South America) where 9mm and above are only for the military.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
It's for countries (many in South America) where 9mm and above are only for the military.
Agreed and for some places in Europe where population density is high and guns are scarce or at least they think so

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
I was surprised when someone at Glock had told me about a gvt. agency here having had some issued previously ...why? Who wants a .380 when you can shoot 9mm in the same frame...? :confused:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts