Glock Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This video has some cursing so if that bothers you DON"T PLAY IT but this is a reason to be looked at. An accident of any kind doesn’t warrant deadly force especially by a bystander

[video=youtube;CPhQDjK1JJo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPhQDjK1JJo[/video]

it looks like to me that the wanna be cop with the flashlight has a gun in his hand?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Both of those idiots should be charged with Assault with a Firearm, Public Endangerment and being stupid without a stupid license then thrown in jail. The people in the Ford explorer also need let their insurance know the reason for the accident so the insurance company sues the shit out of the gun toting idiots and the company they work for. So should the driver of the Ford pickup truck. It's worth at least 5M for emotional and psychological damage for each of the vehicle occupants.

·
Registered
61 Posts
what a couple of morons, they are fireing in the dark toward a gas station or some sort of mini market, Im sure they could of hit someone minding their own business... There no bettter than the thugs in the innner citys.... Give us all a bad name and the media more ammo to focus on the bad side of guns. Though its not the guns its the screw ball behind it. And thats why we need to be able ot carry...

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I looked for a story in the Houston papers and so far I found nothing but yea these two should be charged. You can clearly see the gun in his hand as he has the flash light on the people. Security or not they have no right to even threaten someone in a parking lot

Reactions: blackhawk33

·
Registered
61 Posts
I watched the video again , man what a couple of dorks, And it really pisses me off how reckless and stupid they were. Walking around with a loaded firearm in his hand like a bigshot.... sorry for a second post, but I cant understand it, so many other things he could of done, starting by getting the tags, or calling the real police

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
it Happened in Texas and under Texas law you can't use deadly force in a traffic accident, I can only assume the law was wrote for this

1 - 6 of 6 Posts