Glock Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in mounting a laser to my 2nd gen glock 21, and the only two options are the Lasermax guide rod (which from what i have read fail quite a bit) and Crimson Trace grips. However on the CT website it shows that they only make products for 3rd and 4th gen glocks. I was looking at one of their photos to figure out why it wouldn't fit on a 2nd gen and can't seem to find a reason for most of their models. Anyone tried fitting a CT product on a 2nd gen?

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
You may need to call them to be sure. It appears that their links to the older crimson trace models are no longer visible on their web. However, that may not preclude the possibility they still have possession of stock for the Gen 2

One reason that the grip model difference is the addition of the finger grooves for the newer models.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
laser max isn''t too bad except if they need adjusting they have to go back to the factory. i am not up on gen 1,2,3,4, to me glock is glock. i had a ct on g27 about three years ago and the key areas to check would be where the pin goes through the grip and where the upper right containing the light will be in reference to the slide. ct has very good cs dept and as zk57 suggested call them they may be able to help you.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts