Glock Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 9mm NATO ammunition is loaded to the same specifications currently used by our U.S. Military. The higher pressure in these rounds deliver increased velocity and energy over standard 9mm ammunition, which also promotes reliable cycling in modern 9mm semi-auto handguns as well as carbines.

NOTE: Use only in modern 9mm firearms in good condition. These Cartridges are loaded to military velocity and pressure which is higher than 9mm Luger cartridges.

I am using this ammo in my Glock 34 Gen 3 because Winchester 9mm 115 gr Target will not cycle the weapon. It does my Glock 17 just fine but not the G34. The question is: is the ammo going to harm the G34? The 200 rounds I fired yesterday had no cycling problems.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I cant see any harm in that ammo or +P or +P+. Sure, the more powerful the ammo the more wear, but how much wear with how much ammo? Dont know but I think it would take a hell of a lot.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Yeah, they are talking about 1k rounds a month or very high round counts to see any significant wear as compared to the same amount of 115gr 9mm Luger. Normal range use you won't see any difference. Just an FIY.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts