Glock Forum banner

WOLF barrels ? Any reviews on here ?

7K views 21 replies 9 participants last post by  madralf76 
#1 ·
I came across a wolf barrel online for .40 cal to swap out on my .357sig . Does anybody have a wolf barrel and what are some reviews

#3 ·
I have a 9mm conversion barrel for my G22 and had another one for my G23. Black finish (optional, extra $) is not very durrable and wears off easily so I personally wouldn't get another LW barrel in black. Stainless looks great. They work well, but must be tighter tolerances because I was seeing pressure signs with ammo (relaods) that didn't show those signs in G17 or other guns, but my FNP 9 EFK barrel did the same thing.

#5 ·
Madralf76, I swapped a Lone Wolf barrel in my Glock 19 and it shoots perfectly. No issues cycling or anything. My barrel sticks out past the slde about a quarter inch (the barrel is slightly longer than stock, I believe), and being chromed simply looks great. I've heard nothing but good things about Lone Wolf barrels so bought one myself to test them out. Haven't been disappointed yet. Stay safe!

#10 ·
I have had several Wolf Barrels and still hae the extended Wolf Barrel in my G21SF RTF2. No problems. No malfunctions and the stock Glock is more accurate than I am so I cant say whether they are more accurate or not.

#11 ·
One nice thing about aftermarket drop in barrels is you can buy one with traditional cut rifling as opposed to the Glock polyganyl (I probably spelled that wrong)rifiling. This allows handloaders to save money firing lead bullets without the dangerous lead fouling that occurs with the Glock barrel.

#16 ·
Thats why I was convinced to get the 31 when the gun shop didnt have my 19 in yet and said it was going to be a long wait so I went back and they had the 31 in the blue label and I can swap a 40 barel in it and still use same mags . The ammo price is high but it shoots like a 40 maybe a hot 9mm

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.