Glock Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
"She literally ran our agent down, the agent actually was impacted, was hit by the vehicle and carried several hundred yards on the hood before fearing for his life did discharge his weapon to get the vehicle to stop," said Border Patrol Deputy Chief Rodney Scott.

Sounds like it would have been a hit and run, she had no intention of stopping. It reminds me of the woman that hit the bum and drove home with him still in the windshield. Parked in her garage and listen to him dyeing for two days

Calif. woman fatally shot after allegedly driving into border patrol agent - Yahoo! News

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
Border patrol agent killed this morning south of Tucson, waiting to hear more info.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
And you have to wonder if there was more to the story...

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yep. I would like to hear more about this "whole" story!

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
I am sure it will be properly investigated, but the Officer does not to be tried in the Media. A vehicle is a weapon!

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It’s not like he just bumped into the car, she hit him hard enough that he pushed in the windshield and she keep on going

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Not doubting justification...would just like to be able to see the whole picture...we may never know her reasoning...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts