Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Cool..but not sure how much fun it would be to shoot...

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
Realizing it's not a range gun, but more of a last ditch back-up weapon...It has it's place...and it does have the "cool" factor...Not for me personally, but I keep going back to look at it.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Not for me either, but different strokes for different folks.

·
Registered
188 Posts
I've seen it advertised in American Rifleman many times. Would like to get one for a backup's backup:confused: But alas, It'll never be MASS. compliant:mad:

·
Registered
188 Posts
If you think about, it's kind of like an evolved 'Liberty Gun' Those single shot .45's the U.S. scattered all over France to the Liberation during WWII.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
If you think about, it's kind of like an evolved 'Liberty Gun' Those single shot .45's the U.S. scattered all over France to the Liberation during WWII.
definitely not a new idea, just a new implementation. It would be a great trunk hider in case of abduction

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
...lol...well, what if they made it into a carbine version, and made it a single shot...would it have a chance in Mass?

·
Registered
655 Posts
That is pretty cool. I bet it would be no fun to shoot. There is however a reason for everything.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
So funny...I know I don't want one, but I keep looking at it "one more time"...It is neat...

·
Registered
655 Posts
So funny...I know I don't want one, but I keep looking at it "one more time"...It is neat...
My wife said that it is soooooooooooo cute. I am not sure she would think that after she shot it. Might just have to get her to buy one.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts