Glock Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I live in central NJ and want to buy a good condition Glock 40 caliber. Prefer model 22 either gen 3 or gen 4. I am ready to buy. Let me know what you have. I got my son a brand new model 22 gen 4 last month when he graduated from Marine boot camp. I love it so much I want one for myself but want something more economical than a new one.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
As far as I know I can't buy like this in New Jersey. Was hoping to find local seller. Cheaper than dirt doesn't sell to NJ.

·
Registered
21,518 Posts
I just got off the PH with cheaper then dirt and they said they will ship to NJ if the gun meets state requirements. now I talked with the store in ft worth and not with the on-line store (two different owners) so the rules might change

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
According to cheaper than dirt, NJ has heavily restrictive regulation. In their FAQs they say they won't ship to NJ.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
According to cheaper than dirt, NJ has heavily restrictive regulation. In their FAQs they say they won't ship to NJ.
here in mass we have similar problems. some places just flat out refuse to do business with us because they don't know what the law is and don't care. however most places will conform, like glockmeister or most of the dealers on gun broker. com. there are places that will ship to nj if it is not prohibited by law. you also may want to re-think your hunt for a used 22 because glockmeister gets 433 used. hope this helps you in your quest!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Jimmy, why are you saying I should reconsider a Used glock 22? In my area a new gen 3 is $535 and a new gen 4 is $585.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
There are more than Mil/LE that qualify, as the list indicates...just thought I'd ask, as a starting point...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How about a discount because I am in the storm ravaged section on NJ. Haven't had power since Monday of last week and I need to keep hoodlums away from my gas and generator. I've got the SKS but want to get a handgun as well.

·
Registered
4,767 Posts
If I was in your area, I'd give you one for that cause...Prayers up for all of you that were affected...

·
Registered
960 Posts
How about a discount because I am in the storm ravaged section on NJ. Haven't had power since Monday of last week and I need to keep hoodlums away from my gas and generator. I've got the SKS but want to get a handgun as well.
Very sorry to hear about all you are going through there. For now, keep the SKS at the ready and don't hesitate to run these hoodlums off or shoot them if they try to take your property. They deserve what they asked for. By preying on unfortunate tax paying, law abiding citizens, it would be no loss if they were eliminated for what they are doing! Good luck!

·
Registered
3 Posts
gun market is nuts right now, against my better judgement I sold a pristeen G19 RTF, made money, but still wish Id have kept it now, replaced with a nice G23, got it for 419.00 plus tax, still like the G19 better JMO

1 - 15 of 15 Posts