Glock Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beard Hat Helmet Art Event glock 27 two ten round mags and original case from glock. also has crimson trace laser. no trades price 900.00 firm

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what you probably don't understand 890a is that in mass the going price for a g27 pre 1998 is 700.00 without the laser because by law you can't buy a new one here. this gun is only six months old and has very little miles on it. so yeah very serious!

·
Registered
7 Posts
what you probably don't understand 890a is that in mass the going price for a g27 pre 1998 is 700.00 without the laser because by law you can't buy a new one here. this gun is only six months old and has very little miles on it. so yeah very serious!
so you're selling it in Mass? You can buy them used all day long everywhere else in the country for $350. There's a TON of them on the market from law enforcement trade-ins. Also, didn't I see you in a thread earlier talking about how your G27 is all you need? Now you're selling it. Funny.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Good luck on your marketing. You may find someone in MA willing to pay that but nowhere else in the USA.
yep that's what I was saying. BTW you can buy Mass compliant Glock 27s for $389 and there are tons of them

Good luck selling that for almost 3 times the money

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hey 890a! you say you can buy tons of mass compliant glock 27 for 389.00. how come the price went up from 350.00 as you said before. can you tell me where i can buy a ton of them for 350.00 or 389.00? btw your math is pretty good!

·
Registered
17 Posts
ok fellas lets keep things civil. The only difference in a "compliant" gun is mag capacity. So yes the price is outreagous to say the least, sorry wrong place to argue this point. Just picked up a g23 with low cap. mags for 345 and can not tell if its even been fired, it looks that good.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
well, let me see if i can clarify a few points for you gentlemen. the state of mass is unlike any other state regarding there firearms laws and regulations. we have two set of rules we must follow here. 1, executive of of public safety approved firearms list which says what guns you can have in this state. glocks are on that list. however 2, is the attorney generals regulation which says no to many guns that are approved by public safety including glocks. mass compliant guns must have 10 or lower mag capacity, and a 10 pd trigger pull, just to mention a couple of the restrictions. example of this is s&w m&p standard trigger pull is 6.5 pds, but for mass they have to make a special one with a 10 pd trigger. even if a gun manufacturer changes the color of a gun that has already been approved it still has to go through the approval process all over again. remember all glocks (excepting law enforcement ) to be legal in this state had to be made before 10/21/98 so there all going on 14 years old. feel free to verify the info and also check out this website four seasons guns in woburn ma for used 14 year old glocks prices

·
Registered
17 Posts
That sounds pretty strict, but we all know what it goes back to with all the gun laws,CONTROL AND FEAR. I am in louisiana where it is perfectly within the law to open carry but get stopped by police and harrassed when you do. Can you buy weapons elsewhere and legally own in your state?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
no can't buy out of state. however if you have a gun not approved in mass and you move here from another state you are allowed to keep it provided you register it here.

·
Registered
316 Posts
I know Mass has crappy gun laws like a few other states. I know everytime I see a 2nd gen Glock 19 it is marketed for mass and they want more money than I am willing to pay for one. I have seen some in so so condition go for 600.00 easy. Good luck with your sale. Dave

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow! I bought a Glock19 gen4 AND a Glock27 both BRAND NEW for a tad over $850 a few months ago! I'm glad I don't live in MA!

@ 1Jimmy- Can you do us a favor and let us know if somebody buys it because I have some magic beans in my garage. :)

Just kidding..... Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
91 Posts
New Glock 27..$530....crimson trace for G27...$199...watching you guys argue...priceless.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fpw823 the new cost of the gun and laser was never in question, your prices are about 80.00 over dealers cost and not bad. however what was in question was the going price of used glocks in mass as referenced in my 2/6 post. glad you enjoyed the show!

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
congrats 1jimmy, I can tell you if I lived in MA. I would pack my bags and move. I don't know how law abiding pro gun rights people can put up with that and stay there. I left NY before it got real bad and I can tell you I will never go back

1 - 20 of 34 Posts