Glock Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience with Zero Brand bullets? I got a bunch of their hollow points at a gun show cheap. I bought them cheap planned to use them for range ammo. Specifically 147 grain 9mm bullets. Does anyone know how they perform in comparison to Gold Dots or XTPs? Thanks.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Never heard of them. Are they a National Brand or produced locally?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
National Brand. They are wholesale only though. Some guys on THR and other loader forums have used them for target loads, trying to find out how they perform as HP bullets. Expansion, penetration ect....Good looking bullets. I doubt they will out perform Gold Dots. Guess I'll shoot a few tomorrow and find out for myself. Best to that anyway.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What do you ride Texcowboy? I ride a 1984 FLHTC. My daily transportation. Ride free and strapped brother.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
What do you ride Texcowboy? I ride a 1984 FLHTC. My daily transportation. Ride free and strapped brother.
2005 Harley Heritage Softail Classic.

·
Premium Member
567 Posts
lol this thread got a little off topic.

I've never used Zero projectiles but heard they are good. For range/competition they are fine but for SD I'd go with quality factory stuff (and not reloads).

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My previous bike was a Heritage and my next bike will be a Heritage. Looking for a 1989-1999 Heritage right now. My next project.

How do you attach a pic here?? Thanks Guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.